Ashtanga Yoga Revolution brings Yoga to your workplace to help improve well-being and happiness, relieve stress and prevent injury.
When you have happy and healthy employees productivity increases and absences are reduced.
Corporate Programm I What we offer
- Ashtanga Yoga Revolution will provide a certified yoga teacher at your place of business to teach a 55-minute yoga class.
- We will bring yoga mats. No investment on your part.
- We provide corporate yoga classes on a 4-week commitment. After the 4-weeks, if it is deemed a success, you can decide whether to continue on a weekly basis. The 4-week commitment is negotiable.
- Yoga classes are designed for all fitness and experience levels and modifications are given to those who need them.
- Classes last 55 minutes and can take place early morning, during lunch or after work.
- After the 4-week commitment, we offer a corporate yoga rate per class. If there are more than 10 students we will charge a per head fee of additional students. Please enquire about our rates.
- Your company will need to provide a quiet space with as little distraction as possible. A conference room is often a good location so long as the tables and chairs can be moved aside for class.
What to learn
- Yoga poses and pranayama (slow rhythmic breathing).
- Techniques to release stress and tension and learn how to better handle anxiety.
- Deep relaxation techniques.
- Physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Increased flexibility & better health.
- Improved efficiency in performance.
- Corporate team camaraderie.
To enquiry about our programs, please send an email to: email@example.com
Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.
Martha Graham (1894 – 1991) modern dancer and choreographer
subscribe to receive our newsletter